I live in Malmoe, Sweden but was born in Katowice, Poland, in 1974.
I attended school here in Sweden all the way from kindergarten to the
university where I got my MBA. For a period I also studied for a period at a university
I started by working 1998 with IT and project management but shifted career about 7 years ago and now work in the video game industry (Massive/Ubisoft).
I've been building models and drawing since I was a little kid and have kind of stucked to it. A big part of my spare time
I spend on this.
Some more random info:
- I live with my girlfriend Linda, our son Tim and our 3 crazy cats
- I'm a vegetarian.
- I drive a Volvo.
- I like slow and philosophical sci-fi movies and British humour.
I do take photos sometimes. Here's my Flickr page: www.flickr.com/polycola
The easiest way to contact me is by using the below email address.
|PUBLICATIONS AND INTERVIEWS
If you're interested you can read some interviews or find my images in for example:
- Airplane illustrations in a WW2 history book (2013) Link
- Magazine cover (Issue 53, August 2012) Link
- Book cover (May 2012) Link
- Renderosity front page interview (April 2012) Link
- Mig15 on a board game cover (Feb 2012) Link
- 3D Artist Magazine (August 2011) Link
- Book cover (Feb 2011). Link
- Exposé8 (July 2010). Link
- 3D Artist Magazine (November 2009) Link
- UBISOFT WiC Behind the scenes (June 2009) Youtube Link
- Krakow post article (April 2009) Link
- Metro article (March 2009) Link
- Dziennik interview (March 2009) Link
- National WW2 Museum in New Orleans, Louisiana. Link to museum
- 3D World Magazine BodyPaint QA (October 2008 issue) Link to site
- 3D World Magazine cover, interview and tutorial (July 2008 issue) Link to site
- 3D Total gallery (April 2008) Link
- Renderosity interview (April 2008) Link
- 3D Creative Magazine (Nov 2007) Link
- Cinema4D (10.5) Installation CD (Oct 2007)
- 3D Total Interview (Aug 2007) Link
- Exposé5 (2007), Excellence award. Link
- 3D World Magazine (May 2007) Link
- Best of Cinema4D, 3D Attack (April 2007 issue) Link to site
- 3D World Magazine (Aug 2006 issue) Link to site
- 3DCreative Magazine (Feb 2007 issue) Link to site or download article
- Artist Accolades (Dec 2006) Link to interview
- Exposé4 (2006) Link
- Active Render eZine (July 2006 issue) Link to site
- Best of Cinema4D, 3D Attack (Jan 2006 issue) Link to site
...all the way back to 1995 when my first 3D image was published in MacFormat magazine.
Video games projects I've worked on:
- FARCRY3 (Lead Artist). Link to official site
- WORLD IN CONFLICT: Complete/Soviet assault (Lead Artist). Link to official site
Other credited video games projects:
- Assassins Creed III.
- Assassins Creed Black Flag (IV)
- Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier.
- Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon
- Rayman Legends
- Might and Magic X legacy
- Watch Dogs
- Child of Light
- Trials Fusion
|TOOLS (personal projects)
- An old 2.6 Ghz Quad Core PC
- Nvidia 460GTX (for GPU rendering)
- MODO by Luxology (www.luxology.com).
- OCTANE by Refractive (www.refractivesoftware.com).